Compassionate Person-Centered Therapy, Empowerment, Consultation, and Assessments
I applaud your courage for visiting my site. Since you are here, I assume you may be struggling to find solace in a tumultuous world, and it may seem like you are paddling upstream. According to Dr. Brene Brown, a renowned author on shame and vulnerability, when you share your innermost shameful thoughts with an empathic listener, the painful feelings cannot survive…
Do you have underlying emotional tension that creates barriers to life stability?
Are you seeking to understand your life mission and purpose?
Do you believe you have untapped potential for life balance, but you have an unclear plan of how to proceed?
Are you ready to take a leap of faith into the hands of a competent and compassionate professional, whose mission is to empower you to resolve your own issues, on your terms?
The therapeutic relationship that exists between an understanding therapist and client provides the foundation to explore methods of emotional healing. I can provide a safe place and empathic listening heart while you begin to unravel the knots that cause your unhappiness. Together, we can explore new ways of thinking and chart a course of action to create your better life. Start now and build your best tomorrow.
Specializing in but Not Restricted
to the Following:
· Emotional Trauma (Due to Family Dysfunction, Legal System, Military, Employment, and Insensitive Systems)
· Emotional and Behavioral Issues of Children and Adolescents
· Effective Discipline and Improved Communication with Children and Adolescents
· Workplace Stress and Career Changes
· Social Anxiety and Highly Sensitive Personalities
· Assertiveness Training and Communication Barriers
· Grief and Loss Issues (Humans and Pets)
· CBT, EMDR, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Integrative Interventions Unique to Individual Clients
· Developmental Attachment Issues